Propane Safety – Propane Tanks
1. Never leave a tank inside a vehicle
2. Never attempt to fill the propane tank yourself – have your tank filled only by trained professionals
3. Never attempt to repair your propane tank. Contact a propane dealer for repair or replacement needs.
4. When transporting, always secure the tank in the upright position on the floor of the back seat. Never transport the tank in your front seat or trunk. Ensure the tank valve is closed and the valve opening is plugged or capped. Keep windows open to provide ventilation in case the tank your are transporting leaks
5. Store propane tanks outdoors, upright and off the ground on a base that will not burn.
6. Don’t store a spare tank too close to a grill or any other object that can expose it to very high temperatures
7. Never store a propane tank indoors, including inside your garage, shed and basement.
8. Do not smoke near your propane tank.
9. Before lighting your grill, always check your tank for dents, rust or leaks.
10. Never use a lighter or matches to check for gas leaks.
11. If you detect a gas leak, contact your local fire department immediately.
Propane Safety – Grill and Patio Heater:
1. Always turn the grill off at the gas source first, then the burners.
2. Always follow the grill and patio heater manual’s instructions
3. Do not allow children to play near the grill, heater or propane tank.
4. Always operate grill and patio heaters outdoors in well-ventilated areas.
5. Use leak-detection solution, available at most propane retailers, to check all connections for tightness.
6. Never grill in a garage, breezeway, carport, porch or under any surface that can burn.
7. Keep the grill lid open when lighting.
8. Check the grill hose regularly for cracks, brittleness and leaks.
9. Cover disconnected hose-end fittings and burner air intakes with small plastic bags or fitting caps for protection when the grill is not in use.
10. Make sure the grill is shut off and cooled before covering it.
Our Propane Filling Hours are:
10:00am to 2:00pm
Monday – Wednesday
7:30am to 2:00pm
Thursday – Friday
7:30am to 2:00pm
8:00am to 2:00pm
RVer’s – we can fill your rv march through august
We’re Easy to get to from
Route 495 or Route 290!